JEMPUT JADI PEMBACA SETIA BLOG INI



01 Jun 2023

Naughty Students, Understand Their Souls, They Need Help


As we get older, we become more mature in acting. We are no longer childish. As a teacher, I already understand the attitude of students and how to win their hearts. In the past, when I faced naughty students, I always scolded them. I set them aside. I am lazy to deal with the behavior of those who like to disturb and cause problems. I don't want to care about those who don't want to study hard. When they fail the exam, I don't regret it. In my opinion, they deserve to fail.

I started to change after doing some self-reflection. I approached these naughty students. I chatted with them. I buy them food and drink until they start talking about their problems and their lives. Their stories are really sad and made me repent. They have to deal with various family problems at home until they become mischievous at school to get attention. Unfortunately, teachers who do not understand have also scolded and punished them. I am one of those teachers who really hate naughty and stubborn students. When given the task of teaching a class with many naughty students, I always get angry. I am disappointed. This is because I already knew in advance, every day I had to deal with a group of students who disrespected the teacher and interfered with the teacher teaching in class.

The closer I get to them, the more I understand them. I consider them like my own children. I give them encouragement and hope to change so that they become successful people in the future. Thank God, they succeeded in the end. Naughty students have good and sincere hearts. They always remember us and always ask how we are. When they meet us everywhere they always greet us with politeness. They don't hold grudges even though we always scolded them when they were still in school. Now, after 26 years of serving as a teacher, I no longer differentiate between students. I think all students need to be helped to ensure they succeed in life after finishing school. For this reason, I always motivate students so that they are aware of the importance of knowledge to ensure a prosperous life.

I always pray for my students that they know the direction of their own life. Therefore, I always communicate with them so that they know where to express problems that may interfere with their focus on studies. I believe successful people in life don't necessarily get all A Grades in exams. The most important thing is that they know how to think and have a noble personality. Even if they only do normal work they must live happily because they know who they are and love themselves.


Tiada ulasan: