JEMPUT JADI PEMBACA SETIA BLOG INI



06 September 2022

The Meaning of Independence for a Teacher


The meaning of Independence for a teacher like me is when I see my students succeed in their studies and life. This is because I educate them sincerely. I know that education is very important to free everyone from poverty and hardship in the future. I became a teacher not to pursue rank and position but I am aware that this profession is truly noble. I'm not rich, I don't have millions of ringgit. I only have knowledge to share with my students.

Teaching is not an easy job. I am always sad when there are stubborn and undisciplined students. I don't blame anyone. I know their parents send them to school hoping that they will change. Parents want them to be human beings with noble character and knowledge. That is the responsibility of teachers like me. I have to make the dreams of all parents come true. Because of this, teachers need to be dedicated educators and willing to sacrifice time to socialize. I am always busy thinking about targets, analyzing data, and checking student assignments.

I spend a lot of time providing motivation, advice, and encouragement to all students. I have to teach them to the heart so that they realize and want to change. This humanizing process is not easy. I'm always disappointed when students don't want to change, especially in terms of mentality. I scolded them. I scold them not because I hate them but because I love them. However, I know some of them may feel that I don't love them anymore. That is the specialty of this teacher's career.

I will be a teacher until I retire. I love this career. I teach to fulfill the responsibility that God entrusted to me. Therefore, I have to teach with an honest and sincere heart. I don't want the teaching career to be tarnished with bad stories. The salary I receive every month should be commensurate with the sacrifices I give. I am always self-reflecting. Have I provided the best service to my students? I'm just a normal human being who will always fix my shortcomings. My hope is that God continues to bless all the things I do to make my students successful in their lives.


Tiada ulasan: