JEMPUT JADI PEMBACA SETIA BLOG INI



18 September 2022

The Experience of Having Scammer-Type Friends


I write sincerely from the heart
The Experience of Having Scammer-Type Friends

Who has experienced life like me? I have friends who like to ask me for money. Every month he asks for RM20.00 or RM50.00. He also once asked for RM100.00 and more. Sometimes I fulfill his request because he is a friend. However, I began to think, if every month he asked a certain amount of money from some of his friends, the amount of money he earned was a lot! This is what I classify as a scammer friend.  This type of scammer friend really exists, I believe everyone has been friends with this kind of friend. He deceives us in a very subtle way for his benefit.

This friend who likes to borrow money is not a good friend. If we are in trouble he will not come to help because he is friends with us only because of money. Now, I'm starting to think about removing this type of person from my life. In my opinion, friends who are scammers like this we must stay away because they only make our lives difficult. Even if they only ask for RM50.00 or RM100.00, we should not treat this kind of people. Imagine, if they ask for RM50.00 from 10 of their friends every month, he will get RM500.00 a month.

These people live full of secrets and pretend. I always see the life of this type of scammer friend on social media, there is no problem. It is possible that the money we gave him is used for entertainment. Be careful with friends who like to ask for money from us. Our sincere intention to help him but actually he laughs because he succeeded in deceiving us. Believe me, this type of scammer friend will not come to help us when we are struck by misfortune or hardship.


Tiada ulasan: